Our service offering and capabilities have grown since our inception in 2002. This has come through an understanding of our customers’ requirements, building long-term partnerships with global industry leaders in the retail sector and delivering exceptional customer service. This has allowed us to roll out a successful, global expansion, getting us nearer to our customers. This enables our customers to focus and deliver on their strategic plans and helping them deliver greater service and increased profitability.
Our core strength is the experience we bring to your project. We’ll question deeply and uncover all aspects of the scope. Our aim is to not only ensure that your project is completely de-risked and goes as smoothly as possible, but that you develop the trust in us to adopt a “hands-off” approach when engaging ASH to manage or co-ordinate installation and deployment.
We advise on proprietary process(es) and best practice to deploy counting devices in;
For the following types of projects;
• Traffic – counting entrances and exits
• Queue – front Line Service Management
• Tracking – full store or areas of interest
We project manage all aspects of the IT solution, managing risk and issues associated with each step of delivering your IT project. Furthermore, as we also hold a number of accreditations, we are able to offer free design consultancy for major structured cabling installations when a preferred manufacturer is engaged.
We Project Manage the outsourced installation from outset to completion, managing Risk & Issues, handling all reporting either to partner or end user, completing any administration tasks related to the project including Lessons Learned and controlling Budget, Scope, Quality and Timeline.
This is an extension of your team with dedicated lines for each customer into our Technical Support Centre.
• Design – creating CAD designs for your IT Solution
• Global subject matter experts in People Counting technology creating Device Placement Designs DPD™ which provide schematics to ensure maximum coverage with minimal devices
• Pre-configuration – device staging
• Calibration – remote verification of devices
• Validation – remote services to audit performance of IP device solutions
• 24/7 Service Calls – first line support
• PC/Server Builds
• Router & Switch Configuration
We offer multi-skilled resources that will start with our site survey, by gathering pertinent data to build the design, and the design validation ensures the design is achievable from infrastructure perspective.
Our service offering includes:
• Structure cabling, device installation & validation – Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, voice and fibre optic
• Comms room radiation
• Wifi – wireless network design, consultancy and installation
• People counting & queue management systems (3D/Thermal/Lazer)
• Point of sale (EPOS) systems
• IP-Based video security solutions / CCTV
• Maintenance contracts
To support these services we include:
• Detailed progress reports commenting on scope, time, quality & budget
• Personable engineers familiar with store needs – we are your representatives on-site and understand how important it is to get that rapport with store management
• Escalated issues dealt with at source and utilizing the escalation process, as an output from a risk workshop that ASH will run. All these results recorded in our PMO report delivered to you on a daily basis.
ASH Projects & Contracts Limited
Farnley House, Manor Rd,
Farnley Tyas, Huddersfield
+44 (0) 1484 665 000
ASH Projects US LLC
5855 Medlock Bridge Pkwy,
Johns Creek, GA, 30022
+1 678 389 3800
Level 1, 530 Little Collins St.
Melbourne VIC 3000
03 9909 7220
+61 3 9909 7220
Indochina Riverside Office Tower.
3rd rd. Floor
74 Bach Dang St.
Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Vietnam
+84 236 3664671
Registered in England & Wales: 4369573
VAT Number: 780 446 322